- Jelena Vicic, Shana Scogin, and Bruce Desmarais. “MRQAP for Nonlinear Models”
- “In Whose Name: Women’s Participation under Conditions of Male Out-Migration”
- Shana Scogin, Johannes Karreth, Andreas Beger, and Jay Rob Williams. (2019). “BayesPostEst: An R Package to Generate Postestimation Quantities for Bayesian MCMC Estimation.” Journal of Open Source Software, 4(42), 1722, https://doi.org/10.21105/joss.01722
- Shana Scogin, Sarah Petersen, Jeff Harden, and Bruce Desmarais. (2019). “modeLLtest: An R Package for Unbiased Model Comparison using Cross Validation.” Journal of Open Source Software, 4(41), 1542, https://doi.org/10.21105/joss.01542
- Anna L. Zimmermann, Elizabeth A. King, Emelyne Dengler, Shana R. Scogin, and Wade H. Powell. (2008). “An Aryl Hydrocarbon Receptor Repressor from Xenopus laevis: Function, Expression and Role in Dioxin Responsiveness during Frog Development.” Toxicol. Sci. 104:124-134. https://doi.org/10.1093/toxsci/kfn066
- Susan Ostermann and Shana Scogin, 2020 BTI Country Report: Nepal.
- “A Tale of Three Cities: Rebuilding Heritage Sites in Post-Disaster Nepal,” American Political Science Association (APSA) Annual Conference, San Francisco, CA, 2020 (Uncertain status due to COVID-19).
- “Is Democracy the Answer to Intractable Climate Change?” Midwest Political Science Association (MPSA) Annual Conference, Chicago, IL, 2020 (Cancelled due to COVID-19). Previous draft with varying methods entitled “Can Climate Change be Governed?” presented at Duck Family Graduate Workshop, Center for Environmental Politics, University of Washington, Seattle, WA, 2019
- “In Whose Name: Women’s Participation under Conditions of Male Out-Migration,” American Political Science Association (APSA) Annual Conference, Washington DC, 2019. Previous drafts with varying methods and data also presented at Midwest Political Science Association (MPSA) Annual Conference, Chicago, IL, 2019, Minnesota Political Methodology Graduate Student Conference, Minneapolis, MN, 2019, and Southern Political Science Association (SPSA) Annual Conference, Austin, TX, 2019
- “Politicization for Membership: A Marketplace View of Political Activities of Religious Congregations in the United States,” Midwest Political Science Association (MPSA) Annual Conference, Chicago, IL, 2018
Title: “Rebuilding the Foundations: Democratic Citizenship in Post-Disaster Nepal”
Committee Members: Jaimie Bleck (co-chair), Jeff Harden (co-chair), Karrie Koesel, Guillermo Trejo